Saturday, April 10, 2010

G. Dubb




Okay, now this post is going to be a bit silly, but serious. Since leaving school I seem to have issues remembering information, basic or otherwise. My short term memory is fine, but my longer term (semantic-explicit) memory is failing. This series of 5 minute sketches of the US Presidents (respectively) is just a simple exercise in visiting my school text memories and stoking the embers. Perhaps this will tone my mental reflexes a bit. Here's to hoping...

P.S. I am thankfully able to recall that George Washington was the first president. It helps that his image in emblazoned on the dollar bill and quarter so I am constantly reminded. But who is the 5th? I would be pretty embarrassed if this came up in conversation and I wasn't able to recall. James Monroe is the answer, says google.